The information in this article applies to the following products:
- SwyxDECT 800 - IP-BS1, IP-BS2, IP-BS3, IP-BL
- SwyxPhone D843
- SwyxPhone D863
- SwyxPhone D881
- SwyxPhone D883
Based on the firmware v.11.8.10 for the SwyxDECT 800 base station, Enreach releases a new firmware package for the SwyxDECT 800 multicell-DECT system. The package contains current firmware versions for all SwyxDECT 800 components, both for standard installation and for the Advanced DECT-Integration feature set.
Different from the firmware package 11.4.4 (v2) the package contains the following changes:
- SwyxDECT 800 base station: New firmware v.11.8.10
- SwyxPhone D881: New firmware v.4.16.2
All other components remain unchanged. The firmware package contains the firmware for all SWXDECT 800 portfolio components.
In addition to the regular software maintenance, the firmware versions included in the package correct the following issues of the system during operation, especially in the context of the Advanced DECT-Integration function.
- DECT-Integration: When a handset D881 is roaming, missed calls are deleted from the Swyx Call Journal -Fixed
- DECT-Integration: When a handset D881 is roaming, the keypad lock is enabled/disabled -Fixed
- DECT Integration: Firmware update Over-the-Air does not work for SwyxPhone D883-Fixed
- DECT-Integration: If DHCP is disabled on the master, it is also disabled on every slave antenna in the system resulting in the default 192.168.0.1 IP-address-Fixed
- Consultancy call from phonebook (1st call on hold) fails (SwyxPhone D883 only)
- DECT-Integration: Memory leak causes the re-start of a handset (SwyxPhone D863 only)
With Swyx 13 SwyxDECT 800 can be operated in 2 different modes.
- Swyx DECT Integration: For the initial set-up of the Swyx DECT Integration the DECT Master should be updated to the present FW v.11.8.10 (as usual). The update of the slave-antennas and the handsets will then be done automatically as part of the DECT-Integration for SwyxDECT 800 feature.
Prerequisite for the Advanced DECT-Integration is at least a Swyx 13 (or higher) and a Firmware Pack v.11.4.4 (or higher).
Before updating your DECT 800 system, please check carefully if your installation meets the requirements for the operation of the Advanced DECT-Integration feature (Swyx Online Help).
- Standard installation w/o DECT-Integration for SwyxDECT 800: If your SwyxDECT 800 system does not meet the requirements for the use of Swyx DECT-Integration ((e.g. Usage of Ascom Unite, IP-DECT GW, usage of multiple SyncMasters, Mirroring), you can continue to operate the system as usual. The update of the base stations will then be done as before, as well as the update of the handsets via the optional programming cradles or Ascom Unite.
For installations with Advanced Swyx DECT-Integration, the firmware package is automatically made available in the Swyx Control Center in a timely manner. For installations whose components are updated via a local software distribution, as well as for standard installations, suitable firmware packages will be made available for download in the Enreach Partner Net.