Swyx today released a SwyxWare maintenance release as version v11.51 for on-premise and as Compact for Data Center.
This version will also be available soon on our SwyxON platform. The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
This update fixes over 11 bugs and brings some improvements that have been found in previous versions.
We recommend to install the update if you notice the following issues:
- Call transfer from Yealink phones to Swyx mobile application faulty.
- Also update your Yealink phones to V126.96.36.199.
- The display and/or LED on the HFA phone for displaying call forwarding is not updated if a forwarding was set by the NG client.
- Configuration of the Remote Connector: The configuration page does not appear when using the automatically started ConfigWizard.
- In the PowerShell module the connection to CPE and SwyxOn with Access Token is not possible.
- Unwanted dump creation of LinkMgr and server leads to an increased hard disk load.
- If calls are routed back from one trunk to another, some SIP providers may not be able to establish a voice connection under certain conditions.
- After some time the LinkMgr service cannot assign new media ports for RTP/RTCP and subsequent calls are therefore no longer possible.
- Link to online help in SwyxIt! leads to a faulty page.
Article is closed for comments.