Swyx releases SwyxWare 13.15 for on-premises installations, SwyxON and as SwyxWare Compact for Data Center version.
This version will be available for download and on SwyxON during 27.06.2022.
This version is primarily a maintenance version. In addition, we have added two ineresting new features.
- It is now possible for administrators to configure the Identity Provider via SwyxControlCenter to allow SwyxWare users with Federated Login on SwyxIt! clients.
The following Identity Providers are currently supported:
- Microsoft Azure (Beta)
Attention. Correct user matching is done using the email address entered in SwyxWare user properties.
Solutions to the following errors have been developed:
- Call recording is stopped after handover for special call situation.
- TraceTool: Since the revision for 13.10 the time span for cleaning up old trace
files is no longer set to 7 days (as formally done)
- Codec mismatch on server-based media with SMFA 3.1.4
and possible other 3rd party devices when codec transparency is enabled
- redial list entry was incorrect after overlap dialing
via certain SIP trunks
- Trunk recording cannot be triggered by group number
- LinkMgr: recording files cannot be copied to destination folder
- PBXConfig object returns wrong user status for external calls with suppressed number
- SwyxIt: Web extension "%OwnName%" not updated on user change
- UPN login does not work for SwyxIt! with username/password
- uaCSTA: If TCP connection to uaCSTA service is interrupted, it is restored only after phone restart
- Record route header may contain wrong host address
- MMC: File upload may fail due to insufficient permissions