Enreach releases the new SwyxWare 13.20 for SwyxWare Compact and on-premises installations.
This version will also be available on our SwyxON platforms in a couple of days.
The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
The version is available for download on Download Center - Enreach.
Overview of the most important changes in this version:
- Swyx MS Teams App: Visual Contacts Integration
- VisualContacts integration enables direct access to all contact data in the company, now also directly in the Swyx App in MS Teams.
- DATEV connector integration
- Configuration in the Teams App
- Automatic highlighting on call
- In SwyxIt! the VisualContacts skin does not have to be selected for use.
- Swyx Connectivity Setup Tool SCST
- Automatic management (creation and updating) of Let's Encrypt and Remote Connector certificates
- Support Enreach SwyxPhone L7x
- SwyxPhone L7x are the direct successors of the provenL6x series
- SwyxPhone L7x are Made in Germany
- With the 13.20 the SwyxPhone L71 and L72 are supported.
- Swyx Control Center SCC
- SwyxLink configuration is now also possible in SCC.
- Call pickup for Yealink phones now possible in CTI Master mode.
- Group calls are also signaled in CTI mode after being added and removed from a group.
- More than 20 additional bugfixes and improvements
- Please note that for some fixes around Swyx VisualGroups a new Swyx VisualGroups version is required. We will release this separately in the next days.
Please refer to the attached release notes for details.