Update on article
16.09.2020: A new version of the release notes has been uploaded to this article. Within this version the link to the hardware requirements and known issue chapters were updates.
Swyx releases SwyxWare 12.20 for on-premise installations.
This version will within a couple of days also be available on our SwyxON platforms. The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
Please contact our service if you would like to use the Compact version in your data centers for testing purposes. A general release of the Compact version will take place in about 2-3 weeks.
Overview of the most important changes in this version:
- Instant Messaging 2.0
- Send and receive pictures and files
- Start phone calls out of Swyx Messenger
- Better visibility of unread messages
- RDS/Terminal Server support
- Additional languages IT/NL/FR
- Numerous usability enhancements
- Deeper Meeting Integration 1.0
- Start Swyx Meeting Basic from Swyx Messenger
- Windows Notification if someone is waiting in my personal Basic Meeting waiting room
- Easier Remote Connector certificate deployment and Swyx Client Configuration
- Improved Support for Yealink Devices
- DCF 2.0 for CP phones, except hot desking
- Different ringtones for incoming internal and external calls
- VisualGroups via RemoteConnector
- Support of Standard Consumer Headsets in SwyxIt! (Bluetooth and USB)
(also contained in 12.11, already)
- Improved Fax Server Stability
- SwyxIt! Use in RDS/Terminal-Server Environments
To update from a SwyxWare version prior of 12.00 update licenses are required. Please find further information on this here::
If you are running a SwyxStandby system you need to update according the following knowledgebase article: