Swyx releases SwyxWare 12.30 for on-premises installations. The software will be available for download on swyx.com during the day of 16.12.2020.
This version will also be available on our SwyxON platforms begin of 2021. The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
Please contact our service if you would like to use the Compact version in your data centers for testing purposes. A general release of the Compact version will take place in about 2-3 weeks.
Overview of the most important changes in this version:
- Presence status synchronization MS Teams => Swyx
- During a MS Teams phone call or web meeting the Swyx status is set to "Speaking".
- Swyx Messenger enhancements
- Subsequent editing of sent messages
- Delete messages
- Drag & Drop of files in Messenger
- General improvements
- Enhanced call journal
- Additional display of who was connected to and call duration.
- Transfer of call duration to DATEV when using the appropriate connector
- RegKey Management in SCC - Swyx Control Center - Step 1
- SwyxWare Registry Keys are transferred step by step into the database, which simplifies the redeployment.
- Registry keys are automatically transferred to the database when Windows is updated.
- Yealink Global Phonebook via LDAPS
- Support of the MS security update planned in the second half of 2020 to enable LDAP channel binding and LDAP signature on Active Directory domain controllers
- ECR User without extra user license for SwyxFlex and SwyxON like Swyx classic licensing
- VisualGroups User based licensing for Swyx classic licensing as alternative to queue based licensing
- Beside the queue based licensing for the classic SwyxWare licensing user based licensing is now also offered for VisualGroups
- Floating based license, only users logged on to VG need a user license, the number of queues is not limited.
- Mixing of user and queue licenses is not possible.
- Main improvements and bugfixes
- Improved canonical number handling to solve problems with callbacks directly from the call journal in the mobile clients.
- DATEV - Connector: Fix for automatic data transfer to DATEV
For further fixes and improvements please refer to the attached release notes.
To update from a SwyxWare version prior of 12.00 update licenses are required. Please find further information on this here::
If you are running a SwyxStandby system you need to update according the following knowledgebase article: