Swyx has released an maintenance version SwyxWare 12.41. We do recommend to use this version.
Further details can be found here: https://service.swyx.net/hc/en-gb/articles/4402551499026-SwyxWare-12-41
Swyx releases SwyxWare 12.40 for on-premises installations. The software will be available for download on swyx.com during the day of 25.05.2021.
This version will also be available on our SwyxON platforms in a few days. The exact update date will be announced separately in our partner network, as well as in the Help Center.
Please contact our service if you would like to use the Compact version in your data centers for testing purposes. A general release of the Compact version will take place in about 2 weeks.
Overview of the most important changes in this version:
- Improvements in presence synchronization MS Teams => Swyx
- Enhancement of the states that are synchronized
- A call / presentation in MS Teams sets the busy state for calls and ECR
- Problems with login status in connection with MS Teams Presence Sync are fixed
- Feature Pack support for Yealink T5 phones
- Support of Yealink T53, T53W, T54W and T57W in SwyxWare including Feature Pack support
- Enhancements for operation with Yealink phones
- Extended status signaling (Away, Busy, LogOff)
- Caller ID suppression from SwyxIt!
- DE keyboard layout (umlauts, ß)
- VisualGroups support (VG 1.6.1089 required)
- Swyx Messenger extensions
- Search in contact lists for contacts in chats and groups
- Popup Settings
- Direct view of pictures in full screen mode
- Direct playback of multimedia files
- Deletion of multimedia files
- FAX Stack
- Replacement of the default FAX stack. We now use SpanDSP.
- The old FAX stack is still supported and can be activated at any time.
- ECR Script API
- The script API has been extended with native web request support.
Many bugfixes, for details please see the attached release notes.