The connection Voice SIP Connect from NetStream is a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical. Additionally you will receive an individual SIP Registration domain.
In order to assign incoming calls to the correct trunk, it is necessary to configure a SIP URI for the trunk. The assigned number block and the numberformat must be considered.
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format 4166123456*@*.
For your convenience the generated CustomProviderProfiles.config is available for download at the end of this article. Extended information about how to use this file can be found at Configuration and Adaptation of SIP Providers via Provider Profiles (kb3436).
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
- Mutually supported codecs: G.711a/ G.711µ/ G.729/ T.38 for FAX Transmission
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX Transmission.
14/05/2015 with SwyxWare2015 R2
CustomProviderProfiles NetStream Voice SIP Connect (CH)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.